Informations for Speakers
INFORMATION FOR SPEAKERS
• Speakers are kindly requested to go to the Speaker Ready Room at least 3 hours before
their presentation; otherwise, it will not be possible to include their work in the system.
• It is necessary to hand over to the technicians a copy of the presentation on CD, DVD or on USB memory stick and verify the compatibility of the used tool. Presentations can also be downloaded directly from personal PCs.
• Speakers are advised to make a copy on CD, DVD and on a USB memory stick of their presentation and to make sure with the technicians of the Speaker Ready Room that their tools are compatible with the equipment of the Congress. Speakers are also requested to be in the session room at least 30 minutes before their presentation
• All papers must be prepared with the MS Power Point 20106 (alternatively 2007, 2010, 2013) programme and “*.pdf” (Adobe Acrobat) files, suitable to a visualization with a 1920x1080 maximum resolution.
• All PCs will be equipped with the updated version of OFFICE 2016 and the most used video codec: Windows Media Video (WMV), MPEG-2, DivX, H.264 . Speakers using videos with a codec that is different from the ones specified
in this form are requested to supply, together with their presentation, the installation files of the used codecs
to enable technicians to install them. This is the only procedure which guarantees the view of the videos with Power Point.
• In case of MAC
users: whoever wishes to show a presentation elaborated on MAC will have to go to the Speaker Ready Room for the necessary conversion. In case of videos or other conversion impediments, MAC will be connected to the projector in the conference room : the HDMI/DVI adaptor is necessary.
• It is not possible to project a film and a PC presentation at the same time, in as much as every Congress room will be equipped with only one projector, alternatively used to project a film or a PC presentation.
• In Rooms equipped with a double podium, speakers shall get ready at the second one a few minutes before the end of the ongoing speech; no presentation can start before the end of the previous one.
Plenary Hall (Red 1 and 2)
Speaker Ready Room
- Plenary Hall 1+2 will be equipped with PC projection (16/9 full HD format), as well as with a video projector only for DVDs
- will be held simultaneously ; on Thursday, May 17 – morning - Soi Certificate Master Class “Uveitis” and “Knowledge to practice the profession of ophthalmologist” will be held simultaneously.
- The projecton scrren will be divided into two parts to let it possible the projection of the two activities simultaneously. A table divided into two parts and two podium for two sessions will be provided. Headphones for listening to interpretation with three channels will be given to everyone – included Speakers and Moderators.
The Speaker Ready Room will follow the time schedule below:
• Tuesday 15th May from 17:30 to 19:00
• Wednesday 16th May from 7:30 to 19:00
• Thursday 17th May from 7:00 to 19:00
• Friday 18th May from 7:00 to 19:00
• Saturday 19th May from 7:00 to 13:30